Family medicine physicians provide comprehensive care to people of all ages and at all stages of life and health including routine, urgent, and chronic disease management. In-office consultations, procedures and treatments are coordinated with the care patients receive from other specialty services and physicians.
Our Health Coach can assist you in choosing the best provider for your needs.
Wellness & Prevention
- Medical Evaluations and Screenings
- Medicare Wellness Visits
- Employment, School and Sports Physicals
- DOT Physicals (FMCSA Qualified Provider)
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- Well Baby and Child Visits
- Women’s Annual Exams
Illness & Injury
- Colds and Flu
- Pneumonia, Bronchitis and Cough
- Minor Burns and Lacerations
- Sprains and Strains
Chronic Disease and Medical Management
- Hypertension and High Cholesterol
- Asthma and Allergy
- Family Planning
For after hours or weekend care patients can: For emergencies, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency department. Visit DirectCare of Elkins (304.636.4585).