Direct Lab Access Testing
This individual service is available for patients who want to order their own laboratory tests at their own personal request and it is not to be substituted for regular medical care.
- A physician's order is not required.
- The results will be sent directly to you and not be forwarded to a physician.
- If abnormal results are obtained, you will be contacted and advised to seek medical attention.
- Your insurance company will NOT be billed and you must pay for this test in advance by cash, check or credit/debit card. (See prices below).
- You are NOT required to go through the registration process for this service, please use the Main Entrance located on Gorman Avenue and go directly to the lab located on the ground floor.
- A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
- We encourage you to share your results with your healthcare provider.
- This testing is not a substitute for regular medical care.
Test and Price
- Lipid Panel (cholesterol, triglyceride, HDL) - $15
- Cholesterol - $10
- Glucose - $10
- Hemoglobin A1c - $25
- PSA - $20
- TSH - $15
- Pregnancy Test (urine) - $10
- Blood Typing - $15
- C-Reactive Protein (cardiac) - $10
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) - $10
- Urine Drug Screen (amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, cocaine, opiates, PCP, marijuana, methadone, alcohol) - $45
*Lab test price may change without notice
Hours of operation for outpatient lab services:
Monday-Friday: 7am until 5pm
Saturday: 7am until Noon
Please use the Davis Medical Center Main Entrance located on Gorman Avenue.
For more information call 304.637.3366.