- The Gift Garden Gift Shop - assisting customers in the gift shop, stocking and pricing items, and delivering flowers.
- Office Support - providing clerical support for various departments, scanning documents, filing, and creating information packets.
- Outpatient Information Desk – greeting visitors, providing Pathfinding services, assisting patients with wheelchairs, sanitizing toys in the waiting area, and straightening lobby areas.
- Chaplain Services - ordained or licensed ministers who provided spiritual support for our patients, visitors, and staff scheduled to visit patients and answer emergency calls.
- Imagination Library Volunteer - educating new parents about the importance of reading to children, registering families in our Birthing Center for enrollment in Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
Birthing Center Cuddler- Interact with patients at the bedside under nursing guidance and direction. Assist in directing patients to proper areas and controlling assets to patients. Volunteers provide comfort to infants by cuddling, singing, rocking, and reading books to them. Minimum Age: 18
Market Place (Starbucks) We Proudly Serve - Take orders. Operate cash register. Clean behind counter and customer areas. Make deliveries within the facility. Provide assistance to the staff. Minimum Age: 15
Outpatient Pathfinder- Greeting visitors, providing pathfinding services, assisting patients with wheelchair transports, answering the phone, and providing information for visitors. Minimum Age: 15
- At Home Volunteering - clipping newspaper articles for marketing, knitting Prayer Shawls for Cancer patients, writing notes of encouragement to patients, various sewing projects.
- In-patient Care Areas Volunteer – Providing comfort rounding and assisting with answering call lights for our in-patients. Shifts are available in the evenings and on weekends.
- Blood Drive Volunteers – assists with registration of donors and handing out snacks (1-2 times per year)
- Patient & Family Advisory Council - a committee focused on improving the patient experience and the quality of care at the medical center. To learn more, please click HERE.
For more information on adult and junior volunteering, please call 304.637.3896 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.