- Surgical Services - provide support for the Day Surgery Staff by making charts, helping with patient discharges, hosting the surgical waiting room and providing support for patient families by acting as a liaison between families and hospital staff.
- The Gift Garden Gift Shop - assisting customers in the gift shop, stocking and pricing items, and delivering flowers.
- Office Support - providing clerical support for various departments, scanning documents, filing, and creating information packets.
- Welcome Desk - greeting visitors, providing Pathfinding services, delivering newspapers to patients and visitors, operating the juice/coffee courtesy cart in public waiting areas, delivering flowers/cards/gifts to patients and hospital staff.
- Outpatient Information Desk – greeting visitors, providing Pathfinding services, assisting patients with wheelchairs, sanitizing toys in waiting area, and straightening lobby areas.
- Cancer Care Center - providing assistance to the Cancer Center staff by answering the phones, filing, and providing support to the patients while they receive treatment.
- Chaplain Services - ordained or licensed ministers who provided spiritual support for our patients, visitors and staff scheduled to visit patients and answer emergency calls.
- Imagination Library Volunteer - educating new parents about importance of reading to children, registering families in our Birthing Center for enrollment in Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
- Davis House Volunteer - volunteer visits with the residents of the Davis House in the evenings.
- At Home Volunteering - clipping newspaper articles for marketing, knitting Prayer Shawls for Cancer patients, writing notes of encouragement to patients, various sewing projects.
- In-patient Care Areas Volunteer – Providing comfort rounding and assisting with answering call lights for our in-patients. Shifts are available in the evenings and on weekends.
- Blood Drive Volunteers – assists with registration of donors and handing out snacks (1-2 times per year)
For more information on adult and junior volunteering, please call 304.637.3896 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.